We're Middle School Students Writing about Reading!

Welcome to our blog--we're always in the middle of a good book here!

Our posts may include book reviews, original fiction, interviews with authors and bloggers, fan-fiction, fan art, and more, so join us in our journey to explore great books and learn about book blogging!


Friday, March 16, 2012

One more lonely Girl - original fiction by Cece07


One More Lonely Girl: original fiction by Cece07

Chapter 1: 


Have you ever felt that feeling when you want to just disappear in thin air? I have many a time. You feel you're alone and frustrated and sometimes humiliated, you just want to hiss and run away.. like I do. My name is Annabelle by the way... I am an orphan. My parents died of a car crash when I was two.  I was in the car and sadly had to survive. My whole family is dead, all except my great aunt Jane who is like a shriveled up prune that you'd find between your couch cushions when you were digging for the remote. I am alone in this world...and will probably always be alone. I paint. All the time, I paint big canvases, normally dull and mostly black pictures. Why,you might ask? Because that's what I feel. I feel like...like...ME.  I have To to go eat the mush and beans my aunt calls food. Goodbye. - Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to us!