We're Middle School Students Writing about Reading!

Welcome to our blog--we're always in the middle of a good book here!

Our posts may include book reviews, original fiction, interviews with authors and bloggers, fan-fiction, fan art, and more, so join us in our journey to explore great books and learn about book blogging!


Friday, December 14, 2012

I'd tell you I love you but then I’d have to kill you, a review by pinkunicorns

Title: I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I’d Have to Kill You
Author: Ally Carter
Format: paperback
Length/number of pages: 288
Price 8.99

Short Summary: Gallagher girl Cammie Morgan can kill a man with her bare hands. She speaks seven languages. She is a spy and can't have a boy friend but has one anyway!

Strengths/Weaknesses/Favorite Parts: My favorite part of the book is the dance and where she fakes a head ache because she wants to get away from her secret boyfriend that nobody knows about.  It was funny to read! I just collapsed in heaps of laughter for no reason. Cammie's weaknesses are Josh and chocolate!      

Rating I would give this book 5 stars
Appropriateness: not for boys.
Cover Thoughts: It is cool because it looks like a newspaper.

1 comment:

Talk to us!