We're Middle School Students Writing about Reading!

Welcome to our blog--we're always in the middle of a good book here!

Our posts may include book reviews, original fiction, interviews with authors and bloggers, fan-fiction, fan art, and more, so join us in our journey to explore great books and learn about book blogging!


Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wednesday Wondering: Classics: Good or Bad?

What are thought on teachers requiring us (students) on reading classic novels??


Hello Bloggers and blog enjoyers, I did a random survey on how we (middle school students) feel about reading classic novels! So here are my responses...

Bob Lincoln: I don't like it.
Fred O.: I don't enjoy it.
Lilly: I think it is a somewhat bad idea.
Hooligan: I think it is valuable but they should be mixed up with other books.
Harry Styles: it is HORRIBLE!!!!
Keshaun: Good
Niall Horan: AWFUL!!!!!!!!
Teacher X: I think it is a good idea.
Puzzels: It is okay but mostly boring.
Skog: Classic novels are the bomb-diggity: :)
Adam West: brilliant idea!
Frediliacorn: Classics are good, but variety is also good!

So my thoughts on this is some classics are really good, like Charlotte's Web. But some can be really boring but I can't name any because they were so boring I don't remember the name!!

Well, what are your thoughts on classic novels (write in the comments)

                                             -Batman!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Haha, glad that One Direction took some time out to weigh in on this question. ;P

    We agree with Hooligan, generally: The classics can be very valuable to learn from, and some are even enjoyable! But we can learn from contemporary literature too, and many students will probably enjoy it more and find it easier to relate to.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to us!